25.8.08

B&B Wedding Shoot




We just shot a gorgeous outdoor wedding at this location! This is a Bed & Breakfast called Country Wildflower Bed and Breakfast in Leduc.....I'd have to say it has to Alberta's best kept secret. We offered to do Architectural photos for her website & the owner says to us that they are sooooo busy & booked up that they couldn't handle being on the internet!!! Her business is purely word of mouth! WOW! is all I could think when we drove up to this hidden gem!!! It was absolutely amazing....the inside was incredible....made me speechless. Once we release wedding photos to the couple, I will post more from this fabulous wedding. I luv it when people do something out of the ordinary.....it really does make their wedding day extraordinary!!!

2 comments:

Karla said...

It's gorgeous there!!!

Unknown said...

Photoshoots are a lot in trend now days. People are getting it done and it is a fantastic idea as well to capture all the moments beautifully. I am also marrying the love of my life by the end of this year in one of my favorite wedding venues NYC. I am definitely going to get a photoshoot before that.