11.8.08

ikea...


...so I'm done perusing through my ikea catalogue, it now has lots of post it note tabs for future referencing. i made this inspiration board to keep for future reference. did you notice it's all white? this is my fantasy craft room! i'd love to one day have a room whose sole purpose is CRAFTING. I would have it be all white. i think that all the card stock & paper needs a white background. From the top left: Love the white bookcase with clear glass doors, love the white desk with white accessories and small white cabinet on wheels. Third photo has same white desk acnhored by 2 bookshelves that's stunning! another option for a desk would be the glass top desk...hmmmm.... i had to sneak in this white dressing table for my bedroom! and my final wish would be to have a white sofa & coffee table to take breaks in my craft room sans kids!!! ahhhh...i luv this catalogue!!! now back to reality....what's your favorite page in the catalogue? you can see the entire catalogue at www.ikea.ca

2 comments:

Jamie said...

I love the white too.
I love the bookshelves on pages 26-27 - mostly because I would love to have a room like that. I like the cabinet on page 143, but not the color. Oooo - page 232. That would be soooo handy for me. Also, pages 274-75 - fun new fabric!

PW said...

i like all your choices too....you should get that laptop wall desk...it's only $59!!! i don't crave their fabrics, i'm more of a monotone girl!!!