6.9.08

Delicious Desserts....which one??? or all???


I have a dinner party coming up and looked up one of my fave blogs: Tastefully Entertaining & guess what they had for me to look at? this beautiful inspiration board of desserts with links to the recipes!...what a spread!!! I have some work cut out for me! I'm going to choose one of these new recipes to try out, which one do you think I'll make? hmmmm....don't they look delicious?
- Mint Chocolate Cheesecake
- Little Lemon Meringue Pies
- Blueberry Cream Cheese Tart
- Sunset Shortcake
- Hazelnut Cookies
- Chocolate Truffles

6 comments:

Karla said...

I love that you've done all the leg work on finding all these awesome sites!!! I'm really enjoy it!!!

PW said...

awesome!!!

Jamie said...

Yummy!!! Can I come? :)

Anonymous said...

i love cream cheese tarts!!! they're my fave!!!

PW said...

so if you KNOW me...you will put together that i DIE for chocolate & my luv of mint is crazy!!! so I'm going to try the Chocolate Mint Cheesecake, it just sounds too tempting!!!

PW said...

thanks for all your posts ladies!!!